Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Pyr that bit

<< For example:  you would not expect a pyr
 to be out with a flock and have a wolf enter into it's territory and
 just stand there and bark while the wolf gets closer to the flock.  This
 is what I suspect the dog was fearing. >>

You don't really think the dog viewed a child in the same catagory as a wolf
do you?  Come on, an 8 year old girl with multiple bites, buttocks and face.
80 stiches in the face and if he did not persue, when did the bite in the butt
occur?  There is no indication that the 8 year old girl was acting agressive
at the door.  Anyone who thinks that, from this story, the 8 year old girl
could be mistaken for a wolf equivalent needs to think about what they expect
from our breed.  I submit this is not allowable or characteristic Pyr
behavior.

Joe