[PyrNet-L] Re: Energy Level

I've had my Pyr since he was 8 weeks old!  He's 9 months old now!  He does ALOT of sleeping, especially
since we're in Texas and it's hot now!  But when I go outside, he's instantly up, begging for a walk!
He would gladly go in the heat of the day as well as any other time of day!  During the first 15 minutes
of the walk, he's dragging me but after that, he stays with me and we do some training and fun things!
And on the way home, he's still pulls me alittle bit!  He likes to get home to play with the other dogs
and "tell" them what he's been up to!

I don't know much about rescued dogs... this is my first Pyr... his parents are working "goat dogs"...
but he's got as much energy as I could ever want!

Melissa (Mom of Beethovan)