Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Chat:Behavior, pyr that bit

Just a thought here.  Acknowledging that the original question posted
regarding this issue was about the Pyr temperament and recommendations
regarding the dog, I have seen very few comments about the little girl.

Has anyone given thought to how this incident will affect the child
emotionally and physically for the rest of her life?  Will she ever be able to
see another large white dog without terror in her heart?  What can we do, as
responsible Pyr owners to help the victim, and in my opinion she is a victim,
of this accident?  Does the GPCA or any local club have any programs in effect
to assist both the Pyr owner and the victim?  Should we?

How do you feel we as Pyr owners should react in a situation like this ...
focus on the Pyr only and forget about the little child or should we offer
assistance to the child and her family?

Mind you I am not stating opinions here, but asking for opinions.  So, what do
you all think?

Stephanie and Paddy