Re: [PyrNet-L] was: Biting Pyr now: clarification

Not sure, I will ask, it was a private placement
thing, not the shelter or a club that much I do
remember.  I work a lot with all sorts of rescues
since 1982 and to be honest I have only received ONE
bitch in all that time and no dogs that WAS neutered.
 The one terrier bitch came from the shelter.  All my
rescues that I have worked with and adopted I have
had to pay for it myself and it did make a difference
in the temperment.

I have always recommended neutering as a precaution.
I haven't ragged on her about this fact yet as she is
still an emotional vegetable.  She said it doesn't
help when the family has bonded so tightly with the
dog and they feel at this point for the sake of the
risk and such to euth the dog.  I will however
reinterate that to her.  Guessing it was money as she
had to put some into him for other med problems.
Worms, matted coat, eyes, shots etc etc.  But I
couldn't say that for sure.

---Adrienne Wilder <draggon@stc.net> wrote:

> Okay...the dog is a rescue...
>
> Didn't you say he was intact too??? if so...for
curiosity sake...why was
> he placed intact?
>
> --
>

> Adrienne Wilder  www.stc.net/~draggon/index.htm