Re: [PyrNet-L] One fleeting moment

On Wed, 10 Jun 1998 12:24:32 -0700, Adrienne Wilder wrote:

>	My hear sank.  I turned off the car and shut the door then I
>went to talk to the man.  His fences are in bad shape, but he had one
>pyr that stays with the sheep reguardless.  I told him about pyr rescue,
>he wanted to know what it would cost him, I told him nothing, he told me
>to come get the dog.  So here I am, at home, getting ready to print off
>a release contract...thankful that I did not get to watch a horrible
>accident and saddened at the same time.

Catherine or Linda? Are the majority of rescue Pyrs good natured
around other dogs? All the stories I hear about mainly about the
problems but I know that can't possibly be the norm. I try to get the
thought of adopting a rescue in the future out of my mind every time
it pops up but it keeps coming back.......

Mitzi Potter    OKC OK
Pyrs-R-Us@popline.com
http://www.popline.com/quinnz/mit.html