Re: [PyrNet-L] One fleeting moment

<< So here I am, at home, getting ready to print off
 a release contract...thankful that I did not get to watch a horrible
 accident and saddened at the same time.

Nice save. try to look at the positive side, you saved this dog twice in one
day! Ihope you find a really nice new home for it.
                              Holly
                       Jack (the husband)
             Jarred, William, and Benjamin (the sons)
               Duke (chowfoundland), and Brody (pyr)