[PyrNet-L] Re: Chat: Dog Energy Level

I am so glad to hear about how most of these wonderful dogs lie around all
day.  I'm a pretty laid-back person myself and am feeling guilty because
maybe I'm not stimulating Eliza enough.  She is pretty well-behaved but we
have not gone to any obedience classes.  I'm thinking it would be fun for
both of us. Is there anyone in the Houston area who can suggest a group
class in the southwest part of town?  Thanks as usual for all of your posts.
Pam  (pamhf@tenet.edu)