Re: [PyrNet-L] Girl that was bit

On Wed, 10 Jun 1998 19:28:12 -0400, Schonberg Farms wrote:

>  Yes, a child got attacked by a pyr, it could have been any other dog(breed).  I
>believe that this family needs to evaluate their living situations, if
>they are going to have children banging on the doors and windows and
>shrieking about the area, then this family needs to place this dog in a
>more calm environment, since this dog is a male, why is it around
>children anyway?

Are you saying male Pyrs aren't as good with kids?? I'm assuming you
mean intact males? I don't see Pyrs that way at all. Rottie's maybe,
but not Pyrs. I'll never believe my males would be any less patient
and sweet to kids if they still had their testicles.
Mitzi Potter    OKC OK
Pyrs-R-Us@popline.com
http://www.popline.com/quinnz/mit.html