Re: [PyrNet-L] Girl that was bit

<< since this dog is a male, why is it around
 children anyway? >>

Your not saying that all male dogs should not be around children are you?,  I
have had 3 Pyrs, two have since passed away, and i now have another male, I
have never had any of my males show any signs of any aggression towards
children, as a matter of fact just the contrary, they are ever forgiving of
small children, (I have two, and theyre friends are always here) I dont think
it comes down to making such a broad generalization as saying a male dog
shouldnt have been with children, it takes someone, whether the dog be male or
female, training it properly to know its place around children and how to act
appropriately.....Sue