Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Well Known in Neighborhood

I understand exactly!!   I pop popcorn as a volunteer at school and kids I
don't know come up and say "you're Noah's mom!!   I went to the grocery with
my son and a man (don't know who he was) said "Oh, you have kids in addition
to THE DOG",  when I go to my son's ballgames--kids run up and ask where
Noah is (can't take him anymore, distracts the kids from playing the game),
and my favorite of all:  went to a local bread bakery, the owner looked up
and said "you're the lady with the big white dog".
Cheryl R.