Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Chat:Behavior, pyr that bit

On Thu, 11 Jun 1998 13:28:11 -0700, Adrienne Wilder wrote:

>	Now, are my feeling correct, no I don't think so....but I also
>can't stand the fact that this dog was put into the position to bite
>either.  It was not a proper response on the part of the dog...but it
>still saddens me.

You've hit the nail on the head with this comment. The dog was put
into a position that the majority of us know how to avoid, and
sometimes just get lucky enough to avoid. I don't want to HAVE to put
any of my dogs down for biting my son or anyone else. That's why I'm
extra overly cautious. I trust my dogs 100% with my son, but do I
ever let them alone together? No. I'm not going to risk having to put
one of my precious dogs to sleep because of something totally
unforseen happening.
Mitzi Potter    OKC OK
Pyrs-R-Us@popline.com
http://www.popline.com/quinnz/mit.html