Re: [PyrNet-L] Girl that was bit

<< I know this will probably draw some flames but, I'm sorry I would not be
 willing to send an apology or anything to this family - a child that
 goes around banging on windows of a strange neighbors house for ANY
 reason is a child that needs a spanking in the first place. I'm sorry
 she was bitten but.... >>

"If" we got the whole story, you are right.  The child should be punished, but
the punishment she did receive was not equal with her crime i.e. sort of like
getting federal prison term for jay walking.

Joe