[PyrNet-L] Non-show Brag & Congrats!!!!

Congratulations to Wes and Linda Kline of Des Moines, Iowa, on their recent
accomplishments with their 3 yr old male Pyr, "Wyatt".  Wyatt (BasqueLaine
AtLongLastBeaker, CGC, TDI) earned his Versatility Ambassador award from GPCA
and has been nominated for the Iowa Veterinary Medical Association's Animal
Hall of Fame for his work as a therapy dog.

Wyatt was therapy certified in April of 1996 at fourteen months of age.  He
made 200 visits to various hospitals and care facilities in 1997.  He and his
owners expect to match that number again in 1998.  Wyatt was nominated for the
Iowa Animal Hall of Fame by the vet who performed his knee surgery in the late
summer of 1996 (at around 18 mos of age) to correct a grade I/II unilateral
luxating patella.  Obviously, the surgery didn't hamper Wyatt's therapy
endeavors, as he went on to carry a full "work" schedule in 1997 and is still
doing so in 1998.

BasqueLaine is VERY PROUD indeed of Wyatt and his accomplishments.  Our hats
are off to Wyatt, a truly remarkable dog, and also to Wes and Linda Kline,
truly remarkable owners.  Thank you Wes and Linda for all your hard work both
on behalf of your community and on behalf of our wonderful breed.  Kisses and
pets to Wyatt from the gang at BasqueLaine (four-legged and two-legged <VBG>).

Kelley & Richard Hoffman
BasqueLaine Kennel
Tipp City, OH
kshoffman@aol.com