Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Life with a pyr

<< Especially since I want tons of plants in there and Albert thinks it's
 his sworn duty to help each and every plant escape the clutches of the
plastic
 pot monster that it's entrapped in and then destroy the offending plant pot
 monster, so it can never again hold a plant in it's clutches!!!! >>

LOL!  This just cracked me up - thanks for the laugh!  I've managed to keep
all my plants with a few repositionings!  (You know the 2 Pyrs flying through
the house areas!)

Lara Spears
Fayetteville, GA