[PyrNet-L] MAY I INTRODUCE........

Okay, she's not a pyr but she is cute :-)

Hi folks,

My pup is here!!!!!!!!!! She's doing great and has woken us up each
night to go out and even the cat is behaving.  May I now introduce......

        ......Gemstar's Poetess......but you can call her Tess

She can be seen at:

    http://home.interlynx.net/~speakpc

Thank you everyone for all your help and advice over the last few
months.  The story is working itself out and the advice I found here
I've already put to use with Tess.  If I don't get back to anyone in
time please forgive me...I never really knew how much time a puppy
takes....but I'm loving it.

Thanks and take care

Chris