Re: [PyrNet-L] Sabastien

Adrienne, I am weeping with you *and* Sebastien as I write this, with
grief for a life that was so compromised by irresponsible breeding,
raising, whatever and with gratitude for your own immense courage and love
in both standing by this guy *and* in ultimately doing what you knew you
had to do. What can I say? In no way do I think you failed him ever,
including making this last wrenching decision.
What happens to dogs when they die? I have to believe that if there's a
heaven at all, it's got to be a reality where finally you and Sebastien
will have the relationship that was never possible here on earth. Fear and
hatred will give way to love and trust, and *you* will know that it was
all worth it! If that's *not* heaven, I don't want to go there anyway!
Ann W, and special hugs from Paddington and Ivy Rose