Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Chat: Big Dog Catalogs

Matt Rausch wrote:

> Hi everyone!   Hopefully someone out there can help me.  Does anyone know of
> any online catalogs (or mailorder) catalogs that carry supplies for big
> dogs?   No one around my area carries anything for the large dog and their
> collars (even in a lot of the regular dog catalogs) only go up to 28"inches.
> When winter comes around, Noah grows such a coat that 28" will not do it!!!
> Anyone have any website addresses for BIG dogs?

Try:

http://www.bigtallk9.com - this is the Big Dogs catalog, got it right
off my copy.

the other place is Cherrybrook and you can access them thru infodog at:

http://www.infodog.com

If you are looking for fabric items and are handy with a sewing machine,
I can tell you how to make your own patterns and make your own if you
write me privately.

Lisa