Re: [PyrNet-L] EVENTS: Question in Colorado

Thanks to all the posts- I just finished reading the regulations and they
don't allow puppies, etc. that are not entered, etc. (as many of you pointed
out).

Besides, Mukki would think it was just a great big playground of sorts for
all dogs. He'd want to meet everyone (very very friendly toward every living
thing) and play; and he'd want to subvert the other dogs into joining him on
a search for the smelliest, grossest substances to roll around in (and then
return proudly to humans)- and we would probably not ease any competitive
tension.

So I hope to go and check out just what it's like (I'm going to be a total
newbie here; don't have interest in showing Mukki at all though am
interested in things like agility training, etc.) and maybe come back with
more useful info. on living with a pyr and possible play friends for the
Mookster.

Christina