Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Mile-Hi Specialty

Sorry I did not keep better records, but here are the......
unofficial number of entries that were shown was 36.
unofficial winners
Best Great Pyrenees
Saturday and Sunday
CH Euzkalzale Sundance Legend-Terry Denney-Combs & Terri Hoffman

The Parade of Champions and Title Holders was so special, what a site
to see these grand ladies and gentleman parade the ring.

CH Aquilon Wind and Fire - Sandra McCrady

CH Tip'N Chip Country Pleasure - Michael and Terry Hoffman

CH Rip'N'Pen Scolding Orator - Mary M. Milliken & P.D. Numbers
< the last being my baby boy's mom>

 Best of Winners
Saturday
Framboise Almost An Angel-Peggy Watson & John Steaveson
Sunday
Summerhill The Critics Choice-Jan Brown & Barbara Hayes

Best of Opposite Sex
Saturday
CH Conestoga Echo of Starmount - Pam D. Butler
Sunday
Summerhil The Critic's Choice - Jan Brown & Barbara Hayes
The Onofrio web site should have winners posted now or soon.

On  1 Jul 98 at 19:27, Christina Buu-Hoan wrote:

> "How many Pyrs were there?  Do you know the names of the dogs that
> were your favorites or the winners?"
>
> I didn't buy the catalog but there weren't a huge number of pyrs- I
> would say under 40 but could be totally wrong. Hope someone else can
> help out with this if you really want to know.
>
> Perhaps someone could post the name of a web site that has the
> winners because I'm sure it's listed somewhere.

Judith
jsmiller@laplaza.org
Taos, New Mexico