Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Mile-Hi Specialty

Judith,
Thanks for the show results...I can remember seeing some of those dogs
at past National Specialties and it is fun to visualize them being shown
in parade of champions or BOB competitions that I can't get to.

In answer to Christina, I did not mean to ask you to critique the dogs
you saw, but I do think that we can always learn from positive comments
from others with different points of view, i.e. I really liked that dog
because of his wonderful temperament, good size or outstanding movement.

Love to hear about shows and dogs far away.
Charlotte (stuck at home for the summer).