Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Mile-Hi Specialty

On  2 Jul 98 at 21:24, Charlotte & Jack Perry wrote:

> Judith,
> Thanks for the show results...I can remember seeing some of those
> dogs at past National Specialties and it is fun to visualize them
> being shown in parade of champions or BOB competitions that I can't
> get to.
this was my first speciality and what a site to see those grand
oldsters still strutting their stuff!!!

> Charlotte (stuck at home for the summer).

you are lucky, it was so hot in Denver and Brighton that the weekend
was not much fun.  For those of us without big show rigs with AC, we
had to cool the vehicles and get the dogs back to our accommodations
as quickly as possible.  Luckily I stayed with relatives and my boy
could enjoy the late evening and early morning in their back yard.