[PyrNet-L] pyrs and digging

Finally, we've found the answer! Thanks to Nancy and Charley Huggard and
Barney, Paddington discovered the joys of the sandbox at Christmas when we
visited in Florida. Also thanks to Charley's great plans, Paddington now
has his own sandbox, just the right size to fit a large pyr, lots of cool
damp sand, a chin rest to enable him to keep an eye on the world. In the
month since I finally put it together, he hasn't dug anywhere else. Now,
Ivy Rose is showing an interest in it. If she gets in, he goes rushing
over, climbs in behind her, and eventually nudges her out. Oh well, back
to Home Depot for more lumber, I guess! That cool damp sand must feel
terrific on hot days.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose
PS Ivy Rose starts a beginner's obedience class tomorrow, as much for
socialization as anything. Wish us luck....and the trainer!