Re: [PyrNet-L] Heidi in Puppy Pre-school

Jane Gill wrote:

> Oh, heck, I can't resist.  For a few ideas on some games/training
> games to play with your pup, I have some training notes on my
> heretofore deep dark secret web page which only existed for my
> personal tinkering.  The puppy stuff is at:
>
>      http://www.users.fast.net/~janegill/eloise.htm

Hi Jane,
Loved your web site and cute pictures of Wheezie!!  I particularly liked
your game teaching Wheezie to come.....wonder what the neighbors think
watching you run around with the fuzzy snake and a dog treat in your
mouth!!   Our pups are just babies now, but I will be checking in on
your web site for tidbits on training soon!
Charlotte