Re: [PyrNet-L] LUCY(actually puppies and kids)

>It's very interesting to me how alike puppies & children are in certain
aspects of their< >behavior.  FOR ALL OF YOU OUT THERE....I AM IN NO WAY
SAYING THAT< >CHILDREN ARE LIKE DOGS SO PLEASE DON'T SEND OUTRAGED E-MAIL TO
ME.<
Kathy
Sorry I just had to comment!
I find my dogs very much like my children only easier to train!! I'm afraid if
I put a collar (especially a pinch collar) on my children when we went out
that I would be in big trouble, but it would be SO much easier!! I have found
that the occasion rolled up newspaper can get everyone's attention [EG;) ]
                                         oops, time to get back to my lurking
                                                       Holly
                                                 Jack (the Hubby)
                              Jarred, William,and Benjamin (the two legged
children)
                           Duke ("chowfoundland") and Brody (Pyr) {the fuzzy
kids}