Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Tatra breed

Very interesting, thank you. They sound like nice dogs, but I'd probably be much happier with my Pyrs.
Mitzi

On Wed, 8 Jul 1998 12:09:54 -0700 (PDT), carol kirk wrote:

>>They are more active than the Pyrs I have met, and
they have long memories, very similar to
undomesticated animals. If they have been hit or
have experienced something negative, chances are they
may never forget or it will be a very long time.
More domesticated animals tend to have shorter
memory. We have been dealing with rescues of all
types of breeds for over 16 years and this is the
most primitive breed we have worked with. They have
more wolf like character in some respects. The Pyr
is tends to be more laid back and easy going in many
areas. There is a fine line here. There is a new
Web Page for the club. It is not officially public
yet but you can go there at:
http://members.tripod.com/~PTSCA <<<