[PyrNet-L] Brush Prairie

    Well, I kept saying how much I was anxious to go to Brush Prairie and see
all 76 of those Pyrs and meet a lot of people from our AOL Private chat room
and the Pyr lists. However Albert started bleeding rectally and had to take
him and a stool sample (oh, yeah, we're havin' great fun!) to the vet
yesterday. Waiting for results of lab tests and giving him medicine (liquid -
more great fun!! Ends up all over me and walls!!) today when I thought I'd be
at Brush Prairie!! Oh, well......there's always next year!! May still make it
down before the weekend is up.......Have to wait & see how Albert's doing.
(All the macho males in house seem to think I'm only one who can medicate this
dog or cat!! It's never EASY, but maybe the fact that I'm the ONLY one that
TRIES to has something to do with it!!!!  Argh!!) Even if someone else could
do medicating, I'd still be too worried to enjoy myself anyway. Hopefully
he'll have a speedy recovery and I can get down there Sunday.
    Most of the time he's his old self, but he has his moments when he's not
feeling too good. Here I'm trying to follow vet's orders to a tee and just
feed him one dog food and no treats till we get his skin condition/allergy
under control and Albert runs around eating wreaths, bike shorts, son's
plastic toys, towels, ping pong ball, etc. I'd written about his week of
destruction and wreaking havoc!! That's probably why he's sick now!! Took a
big grocery bag in to vet's filled with all the things he's been eating and
destroying the past week!! He had a good laugh!!
    Wish Albert & me luck!!

 (me sad and Albert feeling sick & drooling & medicine flying all over!!)

 Janice Vocke
 MagEBroD@aol,com
 Shelton, WA.