[PyrNet-L] janet, albert & yet another dog

Hi Janet, Boy, great minds run in the same channel!  We acquired Heidi because we thought Chewbear was lonesome & needed a buddy.  Don't get me wrong, I adore Heidi & think she's going to be one spectacular dog but all work doubles (you know, double your pleasure, double your fun - strange how work is never mentioned). All expenses double. For the most part we do our own grooming but even the time involved & the clean-up doubles.  I'm going from full-time to part-time work just to keep up with the two of them. As much as I love the Pyr & Samoyed breeds, I would suggest a companion that is less labor intensive - maybe a short-haired dog or a large cat, pig or goat, hahaha.  I know, it's hard to contemplate anything but another Pyr once you've fallen in love with one.  Hope your knee is on the mend soon.  Take care!

Kathy, Joe, Chewbear(Sammy) and Heidi(pyr)
Wish you well.. Woof, Woof