[PyrNet-L] showing heidi?

Thanks for the info, Lara.  I'm beginning to think I'd just as soon watch the wonderful dog shows as to participate.  For starters, there is no way I'd want anyone else to handle Heidi. I'd simply have to do it myself.  Of course, if she didn't win every time, I'd then blame myself  for not giving the proper command/guidance.

Also, I lived in Vermont for 10 yrs & remember the AKC Dog Show up there every  Summer.  It never failed to be the hottest weekend of the year ( and hot weekends were few & far between).  I remember the dogs laying on cool blankets & having cool packs on their backs.  Even tho' you just knew most of the dogs were dearly loved, you still had to wonder why people & dogs alike would go through that.

I'm still going to try to get an evaluation (altho' I don't even have a clue where I might find a breeder down here in NJ).  Maybe I'll just have her bred once before she is spayed.  Will let you know but be assured that whether or not she is "show quality" we will love her all the same.

Kathy, Joe, Chewbear(Sammy) and Heidi(pyr)
Wish you well.. Woof, Woof