[PyrNet-L] Kids & dogs

<<  I think everyone who is contemplating having children should spend time
raising puppies first.  It's a bit of practice for the real thing & much more
fun than a bag of flour or a computer baby.

   OK,  I'd just posted about having to have many more childproof latches with
my pyr pup than I ever did with my 3 boys (human pups). Then your comment
about flour brought back a few memories:
   In all fairness Albert HAS YET TO get into the flour canister and cover
himself, the floor, counter, chair and person who found him at it with flour
(my youngest Mark and Steve was one watching him!)
   Also Albert HAS YET TO decide to make a cake on the kitchen floor complete
with broken raw eggs, flour, sugar, and chocolate syrup!! (Steve and Jeremiah
both together while mom & dad relaxed & tried to sleep in one morning.)
   Notice the phrase "has yet to..." in this post!! Albert DID figure out how
to open refrigerator and cupboards in kitchen!!  Now have a gate across door
to kitchen so he can't get in there!! Otherwise he may very well have followed
suit!!
   Good thing God makes kids and pups so cute, HUH?!!!

:)   &   :)```   (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!)

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.