Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Albert's illness

Layed one heavy guilt trip on me!! Poor baby!! (He'd been
> licking me lots & lots whole time I was there, tho, before I betrayed him.)  I
> looked pretty sad, then, too, as I left.

Hi Janice,

  I sure hope they find what's wrong with him soon. I can feel for the
guilt trip he did on you - mine did that and I was just leaving her
overnight and then was a real pain when she came home and her Daddy
didn't come home until the next day. This is going to sound silly but,
you and your vet seem at a loss to find an answer - have they checked
his anal sac's for and infection or impaction? I had that problem here
with my male in Dec. and it did cause frequent loose stools with blood
to the point he ewas messing his sleeping run.

Lisa