[PyrNet-L] Re: Albert's illness

<< have they checked
 his anal sac's for and infection or impaction? I had that problem here
 with my male in Dec. and it did cause frequent loose stools with blood
 to the point he ewas messing his sleeping run.

 Lisa >>

I think that's been ruled out, as infections were ruled out. And tears and
polyps, so I imagine they would've checked anal sacs too. However I will make
sure and ask!! I'm keeping copies of everything people ask me to check and I
do ask vet about them. Next time I talk to him I'll find out. Thanks for
taking the time to write and for caring so!

Janice Vocke
MagEbroD@aol.com