Re: [PyrNet-L] Barking question

I'm hoping someone has some suggestions for this because my neighbors are
starting to complain. Teddy has a habit of barking at everything when she is
outside. I swear she can see things to bark at that are blocks away because
when I look I don't see anything. I tried breaking her of it by making her
come in the house whenever she barks but I don't want to keep her in all the
time because she loves it outside so much and actually seems healthier and
happier now that she is outside alot. Anyone else have a problem with
barking and how did you stop it? I have 4 other dogs but none of them bark
this much.

Galaxi