Re: [PyrNet-L] New puppy

> >On the other hand, she is a puppy and needs to
> >learn how to behave. How do I know if I truly have an aggressive dog at this
> >age, and not just a pup that needs training? She has growled at me when I
> >first got her, when I picked her up from under the bushes.

Okay, these are your choices.  Find a very good breeder to look at the
pedigree of your pup and test the temperment of the pup to give you an
idea about what you have.  No one can evaluate the pup for you over
e-mail, and it takes experience to know "puppy antics" from out right
visciousness.  It is in you favor however, that this is just
"brattiness". Or take the pup back to the breeder.
If you got the dog from a poor breeder then it is to your best interest
to return it, while you still can, and then look for a good breeder with
quality pups.  I know this seems cold, but *if* this dog *is* agressive,
you might find yourself facing an even bigger problem, that would be far
more sever then a small nip.
I went through two+ years of dealing with an agressive dog, never again.

--

Adrienne Wilder
Murrayville GA

"Oh, to be loved by a dog!"