Re: [PyrNet-L] New puppy

Eileen,

Have you talked with the breeder and expressed your concern about the aggression?
If so, what did she/he say?

I am VERY concerned about the level of aggression you are describing, especially
the fact that it escalates when you correct her.

You have children and she has already bitten ...NO WAY would she stay at my house
-- right now she is 25-30lbs give or take...  within months she will be 60-80lbs
and no longer easy to manage...and even at 25-30 lbs she can do some serious
damage to an unattended child....

I would return her to the breeder -- promptly .... There are too many really good
dogs out there from breeders who take temperament seriously!  In my experience --
aggression as you describe shown that early is a genetic temperament issue and
will not be trained away.

If you haven't already done so please go the the GPCA web site
http://www.akc.org/clubs/gpca/
and read the information about the breed....