Re: [PyrNet-L] New puppy

> >She has growled at me when I
> > >first got her, when I picked her up from under the bushes.

If all the pups in her litter acted the same way as you described above, it
would seem that they were not socialized and did not have much, if any,
human contact.  If, on the other hand, your pup was the only one who acted
that way, then she truly is very aggressive, which I find amazing that one
so young could be labeled aggressive.
In either case, it appears that the pup you have will need a lot of work on
your part.  If you are not willing to spend the time working with her, then
it's best to bring her back now.
P.S.  If you decide to keep her, she should not be allowed to play with
children until she can be trusted.
Donna