Re: [PyrNet-L] New puppy

> So yes, of course the puppy needs immediate and good training, and there
> may be genetic aggression problems, but it aint necessarily so!

I was going to stay out of this one but... Immidiate, good, cosistant
training is definitly needed here. I know where some of the genetic
aggression lies in Pyrs but, without a pedigree nobody could make this
judgement. To me this sounds like the dominate puppy of the litter,
which, as Ann say needs a little extra effort in the training
department, they aren't easy. I tend to migrate towards the dominate
bitch of a litter and that is, if they are good comformation wise, that
is usually what I'd be likely to keep(you can ask Dream, Red and
Melinda). I start all of mine with basic obedience around 10 weeks.

> Boy, did you push my buttons....this could be my boy you're talking about!

Pushed mine, too but, we all have our own opinion. This could also be
any one of my girls(my boys, well they are subordinate types<G>)

I can't remember who started this - if you live near me, I would be more
than willing to help you in person.

Lisa