Re: [PyrNet-L] New puppy

>pup.  I wonder if being separated from her mama at too early of an age
>precipitated her aggressive/dominant behavior?  No mama to teach her *no*!

Teddy's mother got killed when Teddy was just 5 weeks old. She is still the
sweetest dog I have ever seen. If anything it seems to have made her more
timid. She is scared of everything new and any quick move makes her jump,
first time my rabbit hopped up to her I thought she was going to have a
heart attack, funny to see a tiny rabbit back such a huge dog into a corner.
Once Teddy got over the fear she became best friends with it though. Just a
thought but maybe this is what is happening to this puppy except instead of
running when something scares him maybe he's attacking. Children can move
very fast and could be startling the puppy. I'm not sure what is the best
thing to do if this is the case but it might give an idea what is going on.

Galaxi