Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.19980721

On Wed, 22 Jul 1998 10:50:15 -0400, Carol Brescher Boyle wrote:

>Well said Deanna. When people throw up their hands in
>resignation and suggest euthanasia for a 10 week old pup,
>we truly have become a throw away society. Pyrs that become
>worthwhile members of the family are not born that way. It
>comes from intelligent intervention, discipline and training.
>All these require time especially when dealing with a puppy.
>Euthanasia should not even be considered an option. Good grief!

But then again.....those of us who suggested euthanasia if the pup
were truly aggressive have the right to our own opinion also.
Correct? And that's what was asked for-opinions. You can criticise
someone else's opinion all day long, but it's not going to get you
anywhere.
  Mitzi Potter   OKC  OK
  Pyrs-R-Us@popline.com
  http://www.popline.com/quinnz/dogs.htm