RE: [PyrNet-L] Fw: boarding

Donelda,  I have a couple of questions based on some of the things you said in previous posts
regarding your breeding plans.

You said:  If I have to keep every puppy I will.

Do you have a kennel situation, or are you planning on keeping all of these new pups in the house?
Assuming your litter is 8-10 pups and you can place 1/2 of them, you are still left with 4-5 pups
and not necessarily the best pups in the litter.  What are your plans to ensure that they all get
proper socialization and don't bond  with each other, rather than to you and your family?

C.