Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: more puppy problems

It makes perfect sense..I spent alot of time researching the breed
(my wife had a Pyr as a child). It seems that there are common
personality traits-some more extreme than others, And I was trying
to ascertain what is considered "normal" and what is "aggressive".
Is aggression a constant behavior?  what are the warning signs etc.
I will be the first to admit that I dont understand the "dog term"
agression. I had a LAB that would become aggressive towards anyone
passing outside of our fenced yard (barking, hair standing up).
Once the individual was in the yard he was a calm loving dog.
was this aggression? A dictionary would define it as so. I thought
he was protective.
....Confused as ever
Ken