Re: [PyrNet-L] dog collars

<<  Pinch collars *do* have theri place.  They are not torture
 weapons and they can be a *heck* of alot safer to the in experienced
 trainer, then regular choke collars, nylon or chain. >>

I use a pinch collar on Shylo.  He knows when I pick it up he can go out the
front door and or leave the property with me.  I wouldn't dare walk out the
door with just a choke collar on him.  He has flattened me on the ground with
just a choke collar on and broken away from me too.

Mary and Shylo
PYR4r@aol.com