[PyrNet-L] Rescue

Hello list, I have a rescue dog who needs a home or a place to stay until
he can find a home. We are in Idaho Falls, Id, about 100 miles from
Yellowstone, 3 hours from Salt Lake and 1 or 2 hours from Montana. He is 6
yrs, fixed, currant on all shots. He NEEDS to be with people, very
friendly, gets along with other dogs, at least my two girls who he has
played with. He can jump/climb a 6 ft. chain link fence. An electric fence
keeps him in just fine.  When he jumps he come to the front door to be let
in. He was picked up by the pound 3 times because he went to peoples houses
andd refused to leave. He rode in the front seat of the pound truck. He
wanttts to be a house dog. If anyone can help find this boy a home where he
can have some attention please contact me  Sharon Stuck shasta@srv.net
208-754-8743. We can meet somewhere    Thanks  Sharon