[PyrNet-L] Re: training

I'm anxious to read your posts on obedience.  Eliza is about 15 months old
and we will be going to our first class tonight.  I have searched my area
for a really positive training center and found very little.  I'm not sure
how class will go, but I think I can make any necessary modifications if
need be.  Eliza has no major bad habits that I cannot accept (I have even
decided that I can live with the lack of recall if I keep her on a leash
whenever we walk).  I think the class will motivate both of us to work on
better obedience and will be a lot of fun.  It might lead us into therapy
work, but I'd better take one mission at a time.  So please continue to
share experiences from your classes.
Pam and Eliza