Re: [PyrNet-L] come command

>the van. No this time we did not go for a ride.

Teddy has gotten away from me a couple times though nieces or nephews not
making sure the door is closed. She also will ignore the come command if it
means a few minutes of freedom. I have gotten her though where the easiest
way to catch her is to open the car door and yell "Car Ride". She comes
running and hops in the car all set for her ride I always take her at least
around the block then so she now knows she will benefit by coming. If she is
already to far gone for me to do that all I have to do now is drive around a
little. She hears the car (she knows the sound of MY car) and comes running.

Galaxi