Re: [PyrNet-L] Heidi....

Hi Kathy,

I've heard 6 mo. is not too early at all. Though if you check out the archives, you may find that some posts indicate that male coats tend to be thicker. Everything I've read says it does not affect size, health, or character/temperament- though there's some research on dogs in general that indicates spayed/neutered dogs *may* live slightly longer lives and that the males may grow slightly bigger.

Remind me again- Chewbear is what kind of breed? Where were his dewclaws on his legs before they were removed?

Again curious- does one have a slobbering problem corrected by tightening the lips or something? How does one go about doing that?

Christina & Mukki (who does like all his dewclaws and drools only slightly)