Re: [PyrNet-L] Heidi....

Just to stand up a little bit for Kathy here- though I'm sure Beverly didn't
mean to single out anyone in particular... ;-)

The dog whose dewclaws were removed- is a Samoyed- and having them close to
the knees is rather an interesting visual proposition.

And the surgery for slobbering was only being considered. I can see how
truly excessive slobbering might be tricky in a multi-dog household and I
remember a post from Joe G. (?) which stated he thought tight lips or
tighter- ought to have been a part of the breed standard. I don't remember
very many responses.

I do agree that if it ain't broke, don't fix it. And that as humans, we tend
to tinker and learn often from the results- why we shouldn't have
tinkered...

Christina