RE: [PyrNet-L] Worry-wort

Joe,

Good advice.  Yes, I inquired about the hip history before chosing this
breeder.  The mom's pedigree was very good, two generations back.  She
was sent out of state to be bred, and the breeder did not have a copy of
the stud pedigree, yet.  I took her word for it there were no problems
there, based on the care she took of her four adult pyr's, GPCA
membership etc.
Hence, now my hint of doubt.