[PyrNet-L] Guest

Hi Mary,  Joe sends.   Heidi and Bear are only outside to make water and other necessary eliminations,  from either end.    When she comes back in with drool 6 inches long hanging from her mouth if  we don't  get to her with paper towel before she decides to shake it off it winds up on the kitchen wall.   Not a decor touch we're looking for.
       We use a rake style comb on Bear, Samoyed, who has a looong double coat.   Heidi is still short haired.    She has this adorable habit of purring for me.   Kathy says it's more like she's grunting at me.   She rumbles down in her throat.
       Both Heidi and Bear are sniffers although they usually go for the back.   I can see your guests point in not wanting to use the Tabasco sauce,  who is going to get heat first.
      The Dew claws are going to remain on Heidi,  now that we have different recommondations then just the Vets....   We are still thinking about controling the drooling.    All this is dependent on the Vets reaction to our Questioning about the anesthesiologist.

Kathy, Joe, Chewbear(Sammy) and Heidi(pyr)
Wish you well.. Woof, Woof