Re: [PyrNet-L] 6 not 5!!!

Well, here I sit with my Bailey's & coffee.  The PYRS were WONDERFUL!!!  Kody
is (or by now WAS) the stud.  He weighs around 130 and hasn't been brushed in
a few years, but he, as are all of the dogs, very sweet, kind and trusting.
He rode standing up with his head between my son and I watching out the front
window so that he could drip on my arm the whole way and try to figure out
where we were going.  Wendy (Mitzi's soon to be--Congrats) weighed in at only
80 lbs, but coat looked great and she is very sweet and obedient.  Dakota is 6
years old, and is loosing her coat big time.  I feel so sorry for her because
her head is furry and big kind eyes, but she has huge blotches of missing
hair--just had a litter 12 weeks ago (and probably her last cycle as well),
and actually made me shed a few tears (hard to do for a shelter worker used to
helping with euthanisia, cruelty and neglect cases).  She will need some extra
love, but I know she will repay the kindness with loyalty and love--it is in
her eyes.  2  more males are 9 months old and had to be carried because they
have never been on a leash before, but just went along with the flow.  (after
they jumped over the front seat and ate thru a new box of kitten food the was
under the seat--cardboard and all and had to postpone their surgery until
tomorrow--just in the short time I was loading the other 3) I also took one of
the puppies (somewhere between 12-16 weeks) and had him vet checked.  There
are only 2 more left back there and I think I will be going back for them
tomorrow.

Mitzi, Wendy is a keeper!!!!!!!!!