[PyrNet-L] Heidi

Hello, again it's me and Caesar in Colorado.  I agree that if it was possible to control the slobbering without interfering with the dogs natural functions, then I would consider doing the surgery.  The most common complaints I get from guest is
            1.) He is slobbering on me.

            2.) He is shedding on me.

            3.) He is sniffing my crouch again.

So for now I use a towel to control the slobbering, and brush & vacuum often to control the shedding, and as for the sniffing, no one likes my idea of the Tabasco sauce.

As for the dewclawes, I see no reason to do the surgery unless he makes them bleed or something.  But as you all know Caesar has missed the escape artist class.

I have emailed the group several times and asked for suggestions and such, so far I have gotten no response.  Is there a reason no one is responding to my emails?  I'm I not sending them in the correct format or to the correct place?

Thank You

Confused in CO
marybyrd@market1.com